Stall holder expressions of interest now open!
Are you looking to recruit more members or volunteers?
Are you interested in raising the profile of your community organisation or group?
Express your interest in participating in the Hobsons Bay Volunteer Expo 2020!
Volunteer West is a community organisation based in Altona that aims to improve the well-being of people and communities in Melbourne’s West through volunteering. In partnership with Hobsons Bay City Council, we are in the process of planning for a Volunteer Expo in Hobsons Bay.
Hosting a stall at the Volunteer Expo is a great way to:
- Attract and recruit more new volunteers or members
- Promote the impact and good work of your community group or organisation to the public
- Expand your networks and connect with other community stakeholders
Tentative Volunteer Expo Date and Location:
- Date: Saturday 21st March 2020.
- Time: 1pm till 4pm.
- Venue: Logan Reserve, Altona.
What the commitment for stall holders?
- 12pm: Set-up your stall. 1pm -4pm: Man your stall. 4pm: Pack-up your stall.
- Have at least 2 people from your organisation/group managing your stall at all times.
- Bring your own banners, brochures, signage, signup sheets, etc. on the day.
- Attend a stall holder briefing approximately two weeks prior to the event.
Stall holders will be provided with a marque approximately 3m x 3m in size, a trestle table and two chairs. These will be set up for you in advance. Need help preparing for the event? Contact Volunteer West for support.
Local community groups and organisations based in Hobsons Bay are highly encouraged to participate. Stall holder spaces are limited – contact us now to get involved!
Expressions of interest close Friday 6th December 2019.
For more information, contact Phuong MacCallum-Le at Volunteer West on 0421 755 241.